We have been closely following the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Following guidelines from the World Health Organization and CDC, we’re taking comprehensive measures to ensure that our rental properties and office location remain safe for occupation.
These measures include:
- Cabin Rentals of Helen staff have comprehensive cleaning and sanitation protocols in place for all of our rental properties to maintain a safe environment.
- Any office and housekeeping staff experiencing flu-like symptoms will be asked to work remotely or remain home.
Reservations made BEFORE March 11, 2020
If you booked your reservation before 03/11/2020 and cannot travel due to the pandemic, you will receive a full credit towards future dates through the December 2022. Please call office staff to confirm your cancellation and we will be happy to move your booking to a future date of choice when it is safer to travel.
Reservations made AFTER March 11, 2020
Our normal cancellation policy will be in effect:
- Reservations cancelled with less that 15 days of arrival are subject to a $100 fine.
- Any cancellation before this 15-day window of arrival will result in a credit to your account with Cabin Rentals of Helen. You will have 12 months to use this credit for future reservation dates. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS OR CREDITS BACK TO THE CARD.
- No-shows are subject to the entire rental fees. Cancellation policy applies to last minute bookings as well.
- Cancellation within 15 days of arrival result in total loss of monies paid, NO REFUNDS OR CHANGES CAN BE MADE TO THIS RESERVATION ONCE WITHIN THE 15-DAY WINDOW - NO CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR A FUTURE DATE.
Reservation date changes are subject to price change for peak and holiday dates. Please call a booking agent at 706-878-3535 to find out more on pricing.
Wishing everyone safe travels,
Cabin Rentals of Helen