Are you looking for that wonderful cabin in the woods feeling? Well here it is! Autumn Ridge is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath cabin perfect for that romantic getaway or couples retreat. Walk in the woods, relax in the hot tub; this will be your perfect no stress weekend.
Autumn Ridge Cabin is great for a weekend of relaxation but you're close enough to Helen, Ga. to have fun shopping, playing mini golf, or trying one of Helen's many different restaurants.
If you're the outdoors type, there are no end to activities in the area. Close by Unicoi State Park has hiking trails, the spectacular Anna Ruby Falls waterfall, a lake for fishing, swimming, and boating. For those who love horseback riding, Sunburst Stables is close by so you can experience the mountains on horseback.
Whatever your vacation plans are, Autumn Ridge is the perfect mountain spot to kick back and breathe in the fresh mountain air, grill some mountain trout, and soak in the peaceful relaxation of the hot tub on your very own private deck.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS CABIN DOES NOT HAVE WIFI.*
(1) King Bedroom
*Additional Sleeping - Sleeper Sofa Queen size
MAIN ENTRY LEVEL
FRONT COVERED ENTRANCE
(4) Person Hot Tub
Charcoal Barbecue Grill
Private – Secluded – Covered Deck – Seating for (2)
Sliding Glass Doors Connecting Private Deck
Sofa – Rocking Chair – Coffee Table – End Table
TV w/ Cable – HBO – DVD Player
Wall – Heat & Air Unit
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM COMBO
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Dining Table and Seating for (2)
Complete Set of Pots/Pans
Dinnerware, Glasses, Flatware, Wineglasses, Coffee Mugs
Refrigerator /Electric Range / Microwave
Under Cabinet Radio and CD player
Open Floor Plan – Living Room Combination
King Sized Bed – New Mattress
Night Stand – Lamp – Alarm Clock
Iron and Ironing Board
Desk w/ Chair
GUEST HALLWAY BATHROOM #2
Located off of Bedroom Side
Shower Tub Combo
Fully Stocked with Towels
Fully Equipped Bath
*Please note: this cabin does not have WiFi.*
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night|
ReviewsWrite a Review
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property. A $25.00. $55.00 or $75.00 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
PET RULES (THIS PROPERTY IS NOT PET FRIENDLY)
• Please do not bring a pet without being registered - $250 fine per pet
• We do have Pet Friendly Cabins; Pet Fee must be approved and applied
• Crate Trained Preferred, Please bring your own pet bedding
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens