- 21+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
Intown Getaway is a charming cabin close to Alpine Helen, located at the end of a paved road in a community of five or so other cabins. For those who enjoy hiking,this property is within walking distance of downtown Helen, but the walk back is up a fairly steep, curvy, single-lane paved mountain road!Have the best of both worlds: enjoy the fun & excitement of Helen, but then escape to your cozy cabin when you're ready to relax. Pour yourself a glass of wine from one of the local wineries and sit back and soak in the relaxing hot tub on the deck.
This cabin is situated about 1/4 mile up a winding, paved road so that you are away from the crowds & noise of town. Enjoy the forest & mountain views in your own private escape. For the physically fit crowd, this could be a good workout walking into town, but walking back up the hill is not recommended unless you are comfortable climbing hills!
There is a covered seating area with comfortable reclining chairs and end tables on the deck, so you can relax, enjoy a light lunch or dinner, and take in the mountain views or night sky! The welcoming living room has lots of windows for light, a comfy leather couch, and a gas log fireplace for extra warmth in the winter.
If necessary, guests can utilize public parking lots in downtown Helen minutes away from the property for additional vehicles.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Drip Coffee Maker
• Electric Stove
• Complete Set of Pots/Pans
• Dinnerware, Glassware, Flatware Provided
• Table with 2 Chairs
• Fireplace with Gas Logs
• Pub-sized Table with 2 Chairs
• Leather Sofa
• Flat-screen TV over Fireplace
• Gas Grill
• Glass Dining Table with Chairs
• Lower Level with Hot Tub (4 Person) & Bench
• Queen-sized Bed with Metal Frame
• Flatscreen TV
• Tub/Shower Combo
• Queen-sized Bed with Metal Frame
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less - NO Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on Account - Valid for 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance & completed rental agreement
ARRIVAL (CHECK-IN) TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits; additional fees may apply
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE (CHECKOUT) TIME: 11 AM
• We honor late departures only if schedule permits; additional fees may apply
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property.
• A $25, $55, or $75 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If the guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF, a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, it will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits; please inquire.
• Travel Insurance Recommended; please review Travel Insurance Coverage.
• Pets are NOT allowed.
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING!
• $250 Fine
• Cleaning fees vary; Please see rate on your search.
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception.
• Each Cabin Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs.
• Courtesy starter kit provided with each rental: paper towels, bath tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens (Amount Provided is based upon Published Maximum Occupancy)
• Southern Skies Lodge