- 21+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not dog or pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
- Smart home requires storage devices to be left ON. Devices are used for NVidia Streaming, Plex movies, YouTube TV, Alexa-controlled lights and fans.
Have the best of both, 5 minutes drive to the fun village of Alpine Helen and relax in your own private, cabin in the woods.
Serenity Cottage is a newly remodeled 2 bedroom 1 bathroom cabin.
Plenty of outdoor space with a back deck with seating area to enjoy the fresh mountain air. Serenity Cottage is close to many area wineries where you can buy some local wines. Sit out under the stars, sip on a glass of wine and listen to the owls hoot in the distance and you've found your little corner of heaven!
This may be a cabin in the woods, but it has fast internet brought to you by HEMC and a nice 4K 55 inch TV as well as fully functioning smart house capabilities! Fully equipped kitchen if you prefer to dine at home or cook some steaks on the propane grill provided. The owner has meticulously remodeled the kitchen & bathroom with a beautiful walk in shower. Common areas have lovely wood flooring, bedrooms are carpeted.
Alpine Helen has so much to offer, great restaurants, fun shopping, great activities. In the summer take the kids to the waterpark or lazily float down the Chattahoochee River on an inner tube.
55 inch SMART TV
*LIVE TV can be watched on YOUTUBE TV*
NVidia TV streaming device
French doors open on to deck
Stainless steel range & oven
Stainless steel Refrigerator
Pots & pans
Dishes, glasses, cutlery
Farm look pub table with 2 pub style chairs
Walk in shower
Shelves with towels
Nightstand & lamp
Desk with Chair
Sliding glass door on to deck with 2 chairs
ALEXA device controls lights and outlets
2 twin beds
Propane gas grill
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property. A $25.00. $55.00 or $75.00 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens