Guests will truly enjoy this beautiful home while listening to the sounds of the river running by from the covered-deck which is directly above the river. A fisherman's paradise, 150 yards of trout river frontage, catch your limit on the beautiful clear waters of the fast-flowing Chattahoochee River.
- 25+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
- Firewood not supplied. Firewood not allowed in the gas fireplace.
- Tubes/kayaks not supplied.
- Georgia fishing license required for fishing on the property. Licenses can be purchased online for as low as $5/day.
This spacious level property is bordered by the Chattahoochee Wildlife Management Preserve. There is something for everyone: fishing, hiking, river tubing, biking, picnicking, horseback riding, or just relaxing by the outdoor fire pit and picnic area.
The perfect spot for rest and relaxation. It is located close to nature and the headwaters of the upper Chattahoochee River. This lodge home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is only three miles from the vibrant center of Helen, GA. It is the perfect vacation home for couples and families.A River Runs Thru It is beautifully constructed, featuring high ceilings, a two-story river rock fireplace, knotty pine paneling throughout, and a well-equipped kitchen with high end stainless appliances.
This property boasts two decks directly overlooking the clear running waters of the Chattahoochee River and exquisite lodge furnishings. The spacious loft master suite features a lovely log king bed and overlooks the two-story great room.
This beautiful home is located just minutes from the shopping and dining of the delightful alpine village of Helen, GA and a short drive to the spectacular Anna Ruby Falls, Dukes Creek Falls, Smithgall Woods Center, and Unicoi State Park.
• Cool River Adventures
• Richard B Russell Scenic Byway
• Tray Mountain
• Open Two Story Room
• Beautiful Knotty Pine Panel & Timber
• River Rock Two Story Corner Fireplace with Gas Logs and Timber Mantel
• Luxurious Lodge Decor with Plenty of Seating
• Large Flat-Panel HDTV (Dish Network Provided)
• Full House Sound System
• WiFi Provided Throughout Property
• Private Setting
• 150 Yards of Chattahoochee Riverfront
• Main Level Covered Deck Straddles the River
• Tongue & Groove Ceiling with Fans
• Large Timber Posts
• Amish Rockers
• Bar Overlooking River with 2 Log Bar Stools
• Large Hardwood Table and Benches (Seats 8)
• Gas Grill (Propane)
• Audio Speakers
• Spot Lights directed on River
• Fire Pit Area with 3 Benches & A Picnic Table
• Maximum (3) parking spaces
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Breakfast Bar (Seats 4)
• Plenty of Pantry Space
• Keurig Coffee Maker
• Baking Dishes
• Italian Serving Pieces
• Beautiful Table Linens
• Complete Set of Pots/Pans
• Dinnerware, Glassware, Flatware Provided
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Gas Stove
GUEST BEDROOM #1
• Queen-sized Log Frame Bed
• Six-drawer Dresser with Large Mirror
• Ceiling Fan
• Large Closet
GUEST BEDROOM #2
• Queen-sized Pine Frame Bed
• Six-drawer Dresser
• Large Closet
• Large Vanity with Bronzed Fixtures
• Full Shower
• Large Storage Cabinet
• Washer & Dryer
• Large Pantry Closets
• Iron & Ironing board
LOFT MASTER BEDROOM
• Beautiful King-sized Log Bed
• Massive Log Railing Overlooking Great Room
• Six-drawer Log Dresser
• Two Log End Tables
• Ceiling Fan
• Sitting Area
• HDTV and DVD Player (Dish Network Provided)
• DVD Collection for Guest Enjoyment
• Large Walk-In Closet
LARGE MASTER BATHROOM
• Large Jetted Jacuzzi Tub
• 2 Person Shower with River Rock Wall
• Large Vanity with Bronze Fixtures
**Please note the waterfall feature is disabled/non-operable.
UPSTAIRS DINING ROOM
• Large Hardwood Dining Table & Plush Chairs (Seats 4-8)
• May Be Used as Office
UPPER LEVEL DECK
• Lounge Chairs
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less - NO Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on Account - Valid for 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance & completed rental agreement
ARRIVAL (CHECK-IN) TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits; additional fees may apply
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE (CHECKOUT) TIME: 11 AM
• We honor late departures only if schedule permits; additional fees may apply
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property.
• A $25, $55, or $75 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If the guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF, a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, it will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits; please inquire.
• Travel Insurance Recommended; please review Travel Insurance Coverage.
FIREWOOD FOR FIREPIT
• Bring your own firewood for the firepit (not supplied).
• Please NO food, wood, or other objects placed in gas fireplaces.
• Firewood can be purchased at nearby grocery and convenience stores.
• Pets are NOT allowed.
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING!
• $250 Fine
• Cleaning fees vary; Please see rate on your search.
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception.
• Each Cabin Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs.
• Courtesy starter kit provided with each rental: paper towels, bath tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens (Amount Provided is based upon Published Maximum Occupancy)
• Elk Manor