- This property is located on a short steep driveway. Most vehicles will be fine, especially FWD vehicles. Vehicles with extra low suspensions may have an issue.
- 21+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
A delightful cabin located looking down onto Alpine Helen, this two-story is ideal for an adventurous weekend getaway or family vacation. Above The Rest is an inviting place to sit back and rock on the porch or enjoy the relaxing hot tub, while also being close to Helen.
If you decide to head out to explore the area, you will find an unlimited amount of activities to choose from for any age. The cabin's location is within walking distance from Georgia's first Alpine Coaster where you can glide through the lush mountain forest as fast or as slow as you want to go. Let the kids mine for gold or take them mini-golfing with a sweet treat after. In the summertime, tub down the river or enjoy the Helen Waterpark. For the older crowd, enjoy the nightlife of Downtown Helen. After your busy day of adventuring, come back and enjoy the tranquility of Above The Rest!
• Hot Tub
• Charcoal Grill/Smoker Combo
• Table with 4 Chairs
• Maximum (2) Standard size vehicles (steep uphill grade)
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Table with 6 Chairs
• Bar with Bench Seating
• Baking Dishes
• Drip Coffee Maker
• Electric Stove
• Plenty of Pantry Space
• Complete Set of Pots/Pans
• Dinnerware, Glassware, Flatware Provided
• Queen-sized Log Frame Bed
• Beautiful Pine Features
• Ceiling Fan
• Dresser (4 drawer) & Closet for Storage
• En Suite Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
• Gas Fireplace (Please NO food, wood, or other objects placed in gas fireplaces.)
• Matching Sofa & Love Seat
• Kitchenette with Mini Fridge & Sink
• Smart TV with Streaming Apps (Please Use Your Own Streaming Accounts)
• Small Deck on Backside
• Queen-sized Log Frame Bed
• Dresser (4 drawer)
• Door leading to Upper Deck
• Tub/Shower Combo
• Rocking Chairs (2)
• Lounge Chairs (2)
• Amazing View Overlooking Downtown Helen
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less - NO Refunds NO Credits- Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on Account - Valid for 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance & completed rental agreement
ARRIVAL (CHECK-IN) TIME: 4 PM
- Check-In / Check-Out
- Contactless Self Check-In at 4 PM.
- Check-Out is at 11 AM.
- Early Check-Ins and Late Check-Outs are based upon availability. Approval within 48 hours of guest check in. A $75 fee will apply.
• This property is located on a short steep driveway. Most vehicles will be fine, especially FWD vehicles. Vehicles with extra low suspensions may have an issue.
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DAMAGE PROTECTION FEE REQUIREMENTS
• A $25, $55, or $75 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If the guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF, a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, it will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits; please inquire.
• Travel Insurance Recommended; please review Travel Insurance Coverage.
• Pets are NOT allowed. $250 FINE if pet is found to be on property
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING!
• $250 Fine
• Cleaning fees vary; Please see rate on your search.
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception.
• Each Cabin Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs.
• Courtesy starter kit provided with each rental: paper towels, bath tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens (Amount Provided is based upon Published Maximum Occupancy)
• Alpine Rose