This great town home offers 2150 square feet on three levels, with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Only a five minute walk to pool and tennis courts and a ten minute walk to town. Amenities include two decks, screened in outside dining area, grill, fireplace, hot tub, pool table, covered porch, two flat screen TVs with Netflix, WiFi, washer/ dryer, and discounted golf. Main level has bedroom, full handicapped accessibility, bath, kitchen, screened balcony with outside dining area, and the upstairs has master with king, two twins, four closets, and two full baths.
Create a vacation of a lifetime! Stay in one of our beautiful homes in the Innsbruck Golf Resort, within a short drive of the picturesque village of Alpine Helen, Ga.
Enjoy affordable golf in beautiful surroundings with views of the North Georgia Mountains. The Innsbruck sports complex includes tennis courts, community swimming pool and pickle ball.
While staying at one of our delightful properties at Innsbruck, experience fine dining at Innsbruck’s newest addition the Valhalla Resort. Dining is open to the public (reservations recommended). Choose from Caledonia, casual fine dining or the Sky Bar, casual balcony restaurant.
After a game of golf, tennis or pickle ball experience the relaxation of being pampered at the Valhalla resort spa.
Solasta spa offers you the chance to relax and renew your body & soul. The spa menu includes skin treatments, deep tissue and hot stone massage & pedicure & nail treatments.
Not just for golfers, the townhome is very convenient to restaurants, tubing or kayaking on the Chattahoochee River, which flows through the alpine village of Helen. The water park is close to the Innsbruck entrance along with many other attractions, including mini golf, go karts, etc. Innsbruck is a short five minute drive to downtown Helen.
(1) King Master
(1) King on main
(2) Twin Beds
FLAT SCREEN TV
LAMPS AND WALL ART
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
DISHES & UTENSILS
POTS AND PANS
REFRIGERATOR WITH ICEMAKER & WATER
DINING TABLE & CHAIRS - SEATING FOR 8
LARGE MASTER WITH 2 LARGE CLOSETS, MTN.VIEW, HIGH QUALITY BEDDING.
KING SIZED BED
TWO TWIN BEDS
ON MAIN FLOOR CONNECTS TO HANDICAPPED BATHROOM
SHOWER - FULL HANDICAPPED BATH ON MAIN FLOOR
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night|
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee is a $55.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident. A guest may pay a refundable $5000 deposit in addition to the cost of the rental in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, $5000 will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Online reservations will automatically be charged a $55 DPF. If you wish to take the $5000 deposit option please add request to reservation. A reservationist will follow up and adjust the reservation. Please note that once you have chosen this option, to change back to the $55 Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Express check-in can be arranged for most cabins, preferred arrival time before 6 pm
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
ADDRESS – CABIN RENTALS OF HELEN
• 8016 South Main Street Helen Georgia 30545
• Mailing Address: P O Box 506
• Reservation Line 706-878-4634
• Fax Line (770) 200-2684
• Toll Free (888) 451-0651
• Email: [email protected]
• Website: www.renthelen.com
• Monday - Friday (9 am - 7 pm)
• Saturday and Sunday (10 am - 6 pm)
• 24 Hour Online Booking process available
FORMS OF PAYMENT
• Master Card
• Cashier’s Check
• Personal Checks – Only if cleared bank (15 days) prior to arrival
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
• Berg Inc. or Cabin Rentals of Helen
• P O Box 506, Helen, Georgia 30545
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Available for Delivery: Firewood, Kindling, and Fat Lighter
• Delivery Fee will be applied, Contact office for pricing
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
• Please do not bring a pet without being registered - $250 fine per pet
• We do have Pet Friendly Cabins; Pet Fee must be approved and applied
• Crate Trained Preferred, Please bring your own pet bedding
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens