Before booking a reservation at any of the Innsbruck Properties listed by Cabin Rentals of Helen , please be advised of the rules and regulations outlined below. These rules are strictly enforced. Any person in violation of these rules will be subject to immediate eviction of the property and subject to applicable fines and fees set by Cabin Rentals of Helen.
THIS IS A GATED AND PEACEFUL COMMUNITY
If you are planning a family reunion, large gathering, or any type of party, please consider other venues.
DO NOT BOOK IN THE COMMUNITY IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A PEACEFUL AND QUIET FAMILY SETTING. NO PARTIES ALLOWED
HITCHED TRAILERS- No Hitched trailers of any kind are allowed- You cannot enter through the guard gate with a trailer, even to unload. No boat trailers, boats, travel trailers, inoperative automobiles, campers.
BOUNCY HOUSES/INFLATABLES- No Bouncy Houses or Inflatables of any kind are permitted inside of Innsbruck or at any Cabin Rentals of Helen Property
NOISE ORDINANCE/QUIET TIME-
NO NOISE AFTER 10 PM. The Community strictly enforces a 10:00 pm to 7:00 am noise curfew. Noise over 70 dcb is subject to the Helen City noise ordinance. The Helen Police Department will address excessive noise of any kind including loud vehicles, talking or shouting loudly, or music emanating from any home, which results in complaints.
You are not allowed to have more than the registered
guest at the home at any given time.
VEHICLES AND PARKING
Only registered vehicles are permitted to be in the driveway at the property you have reserved.
Parking is permitted in designated driveway spaces, as some homes have fewer than four available spaces. No street parking is permitted in the Innsbruck Community. All vehicles must clearly display an Innsbruck Rental Pass. Vehicles without proper identification will be required to leave the community immediately.
IF YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES, Cabin Rentals of Helen reserves the right to contact Helen Police Department Immediately. Upon Helen PD being dispatched, there will be an automatic $250 fine for disturbing the piece. Cabin Rentals of Helen reserves the right to enforce immediate eviction of the property if the violation(s) are not resolved after the initial action is taken.
- 21+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
- Please note: All Innsbruck guests MUST pass through the gate to enter. It is imperative that you provide correct vehicle information on your signed rental agreement. You can update this as needed but please do so in a timely manner so that no problems will arise.
This modern townhome offers three levels with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and would be perfect for your family vacation. Relax in the hot tub on the lower deck or grill out and enjoy a meal on the screened in main porch. Enjoy a game of pool or darts in the common area downstairs or cuddle up in front of the gas logs in the living room. The main level of this property is also handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
Enjoy affordable golf in beautiful surroundings with views of the North Georgia Mountains. While staying at one of our delightful properties at Innsbruck, experience fine dining at the newest addition - the Valhalla Resort. Dining is open to the public (reservations recommended). Choose from Caledonia, casual fine dining or the Sky Bar, casual balcony restaurant. After a game of golf experience the relaxation of being pampered at the Valhalla Resort Spa. Solasta Spa offers you the chance to relax and renew your body & soul. The spa menu includes skin treatments, deep tissue and hot stone massage & pedicure & nail treatments.
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Gas Fireplace
• Sofa & Loveseat
• Flat Screen TV Equipped with Amazon Firestick
*Please note: Amazon Firestick remote is voice activated. All local stations are streaming thru app (NO cable). Go to home page and launch Kinetic tv app for all local channels.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Center Island (Seats 3)
• Baking Dishes
• Complete Set of Pots/Pans
• Dinnerware, Glassware, Flatware Provided
• Electric Range
• Plenty of Counter Space
• Drip Coffee Pot
• Table with 2 Chairs & Bench (Seats 8)
• Table with Chairs (Seats 6)
• Gas Grill
• Ceiling Fan
• King-sized Bed
• Two Dressers for Lots of Storage
• Flatscreen TV
• Large Windows with Beautiful Mountain View
• Handicapped Accessible
• Shower/Tub Combo
• Handicapped Accessible
GUEST BEDROOM #1
• King-sized Bed with Metal Bed Frame
• Dresser & Armoire
• Spacious En Suite Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
GUEST BEDROOM #2
• Full-sized Bed
• Two Wicker Dressers
• En Suite Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
• Sitting Area With Flatscreen TV
• Leather Sofa & Love Seat
• Pool Table
• Table with 4 Chairs
• Half Bathroom (No Shower/Tub)
• Two Twin Daybeds
• Door to Balcony
• Hot Tub
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less - NO Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on Account - Valid for 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance & completed rental agreement
ARRIVAL (CHECK-IN) TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits; additional fees may apply
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
• Please note: All Innsbruck guests must pass through the gate to enter. It is imperative that you provide correct vehicle information on your signed rental agreement. You can update this as needed but please do so in a timely manner so that no problems will arise. The gate closes at 10PM every day so if you foresee arriving later than 10PM, please contact our office for after hours instructions.
DEPARTURE (CHECKOUT) TIME: 11 AM
• We honor late departures only if schedule permits; additional fees may apply
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property.
• A $25, $55, or $75 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If the guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF, a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, it will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits; please inquire.
• Travel Insurance Recommended; please review Travel Insurance Coverage.
INNSBRUCK GOLF PROPERTIES
• All properties located in the Innsbruck gated golf community have access to the Sports Complex and IGLS pool & clubhouse. Please note: the community pool does NOT open until Memorial Day weekend.
• Pets are NOT allowed.
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING!
• $250 Fine
• Cleaning fees vary; Please see rate on your search.
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception.
• Each Cabin Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs.
• Courtesy starter kit provided with each rental: paper towels, bath tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens (Amount Provided is based upon Published Maximum Occupancy)
• Porch A & B