- 30+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- A digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after the property is booked.
Alpine River Escape is your ideal family vacation spot. Situated a few miles south of Alpine Helen, Ga, this beautiful home is right on the Chattahoochee River. The property has steps leading all the way down to the river, making it ideal for fishing, swimming, and canoeing!
This beautiful, rustic home has vaulted ceilings and on cool fall & winter evenings, guests can gather around the gas-burning log fireplace. Gather with the family, pop some popcorn and play board games, or enjoy sipping on some local wines from area wineries as you snuggle by the fire.
Alpine River Escape has so many wonderful features. Guests can relax in the outdoor hot tub, enjoy the amazing river views, or enjoy cooking out on the grill provided. Not guaranteed but you may be grilling some fresh-caught fish! Or how about a game of pool in the game room? Don't forget to bring the marshmallows and enjoy sitting around the outdoor fire pit!
Alpine River Escape is sure to be a family vacation to remember, so don't forget to take some pictures while you vacation with us at this cabin on the Chattahoochee.
Refrigerator with icemaker
Coffee pot - standard 12 cup
Keuring coffee maker
Toaster - 2 slice
Pots & pans
Table & 4 chairs - 2 extra chairs to the side
Kitchen counter has 4 bar stools
Gas Logs Fireplace
Floor to ceiling windows facing the river.
Flatscreen TV above fireplace
End Table with lamp
MASTER KING BEDROOM - on main
Small desk & chair
Jacuzzi tub and shower
1st QUEEN BEDROOM - on main
Flat Screen TV
Bath - Combo
2nd QUEEN BEDROOM - on main
Flat Screen TV
Bath - shower no tub
Open loft area with king size bed - no TV
Game Room with Pool Table
Large living room with sofas
Flat Screen TV
2 Coffee Tables
Bedroom with King size Bed with extra Queen bed
Queen size futon mattress for children
Bathroom - shower, no tub
Deck with Charcoal Grill & Hot Tub
Stone Walkway to River & Fire Pit
Amazing River Views
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property. A $25.00. $55.00 or $75.00 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
PET RULES (THIS PROPERTY IS NOT PET-FRIENDLY)
• Please do not bring a pet without being registered - $250 fine per pet
• We do have Pet Friendly Cabins; Pet Fee must be approved and applied
• Crate Trained Preferred, Please bring your own pet bedding
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens