- 21+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
- Firewood not supplied.
- Spotty mobile coverage at property. Verizon is the only carrier with service.
No Stress is the perfect getaway in the beautiful Sautee-Nacoochee Valley, not far from Alpine Helen. Sautee has unique shops, like the Lavender Cottage, Old Sautee Store & Market, Sweetwater Coffeehouse, and the Folk Pottery Museum at the Arts Center. If you're hungry, you're not far from The Stovall House or Bernie's in Sautee. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath rustic cabin is your ideal cabin-in-the-mountains experience. Whether sitting on the porch enjoying the surrounding nature, or relaxing in the hot tub, your friends and family are sure to have one of their best vacations.
In the evenings, cook out on the propane grill provided and then gather around the firepit, toast marshmallows, and tell stories while the stars twinkle in the night sky and the whippoorwills call out in the evening twilight.
No Stress has a wood-burning fireplace set in a lovely stone surround and the living area has an open layout with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. The cabin has a modern kitchen with everything you will need if you plan to cook for friends or family.
If you can pull yourself away from No Stress for a day, enjoy a visit to Alpine Helen for delicious restaurants and great shopping, or play a game of mini golf and then grab an ice cream. In the summer, you can tube on the Chattahoochee River that flows through Helen or visit the Helen Water Park. For outdoor enthusiasts, you will be in an area full of hiking trails and waterfalls. Visit spectacular Anna Ruby Falls and Unicoi State Park for a great day out, or try horseback riding at nearby Sunburst Stables. There is never a shortage of fun things to do in and around Helen. Whatever time of year you will find something going on. Fall boasts Helen's exciting Oktoberfest season and the Christmas season is a Christmas to remember in Helen's Alpine winter wonderland.
• Large Open Layout with Vaulted Ceilings
• WiFi Provided Throughout Property
• Floor to Ceiling Windows
• Wood-burning Fire Place
• TV with Satellite & DVD/VCR Player
• Leather Recliner
• Matching Loveseat & Couch
• Dining Area with Table & Chairs
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Electric Range
• Drip Coffee Pot
• Toaster Oven
• Refrigerator with Ice Maker
• Complete Set of Pots/Pans
• Dinnerware, Glassware, Flatware Provided
• Baking Dishes
• Island with Sink
• Door to Deck/Screen Porch
• King-sized Bed with High-end Bedding & Pillow Top Mattress
• Beautiful Matching Chest & Cabinet
• Shower/Tub Combo
GUEST BEDROOM #1
• Queen-sized Bed in Bunk Room
• Access from Master Bedroom
Please Note: For extra sleeping only, very small sleeping area.
SCREENED IN PORCH
• Patio Table Set
• Private Sitting Area with Futon (Extra Bed for Sleeping)
• Bear Skin Rug on Banister
• Private Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
• Firepit Area with Seating
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
ReviewsPage: 2 of 2 Write a Review
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less - NO Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on Account - Valid for 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance & completed rental agreement
ARRIVAL (CHECK-IN) TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits; additional fees may apply
• This property is located on a short steep driveway. Most vehicles will be fine, especially FWD vehicles. Vehicles with extra low suspensions may have an issue.
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE (CHECKOUT) TIME: 11 AM
• We honor late departures only if schedule permits; additional fees may apply
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property.
• A $25, $55, or $75 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If the guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF, a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, it will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits; please inquire.
• Travel Insurance Recommended; please review Travel Insurance Coverage.
• Bring your own firewood (not supplied).
• Firewood can be purchased at nearby grocery and convenience stores.
• Pets are NOT allowed.
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING!
• $250 Fine
• Cleaning fees vary; Please see rate on your search.
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception.
• Each Cabin Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs.
• Courtesy starter kit provided with each rental: paper towels, bath tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens (Amount Provided is based upon Published Maximum Occupancy)