- 32+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- 5 Vehicle Limit: Partly gravel road - SUV, truck, normal sedans OK (lowly suspended sports and luxury cars not recommended)
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
- No wifi access at this property. AT&T and Verizon cellular service is available.
- The road to The Summit is a gravel mountain road with some steeper inclines. It is recommended that the road not be used after dark.
This lovely 5 BR, 4 BA cabin is totally amazing. Breathtaking mountain views enhance this beautiful cabin's appeal. Great for entertaining or a family getaway. Only 7 miles from downtown Helen, this rustic and tastefully decorated cabin is an ideal way to relax near Helen, Georgia.
Large Stone Wood Burning Fireplace
Large, Open Vaulted Ceiling
Huge Windows with Mountain View
TV w/ Satellite
Drip coffee pot
Dining Table (Seats up to 8 Guests)
Custom Wooden Queen Bed
TV w/ Satellite
French Doors with Access to Back Deck
Double Vanity Sink
Garden Jacuzzi Tub
Custom Wood Queen Bed
Access to Back Deck w/ Mountain View
2 Twin Beds
UPPER LEVEL LOFT GUEST BEDROOM
Poker / Game Table
TV w/ Satellite
LOWER LEVEL KITCHEN
Bar w/ Bar Stools
LOWER LEVEL BEDROOM
1 Twin Bed
LOWER LEVEL BUNK ROOM
Twin Sized Bunk Bed
LOWER LEVEL BATHROOM
LOWER LEVEL COVERED PORCH
Propane Grill & Charcoal Grill
Outside Fire Pit
NO LANDLINE PHONE
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property. A $25.00. $55.00 or $75.00 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
PET RULES (THIS PROPERTY IS NOT PET FRIENDLY)
• Please do not bring a pet without being registered - $250 fine per pet
• We do have Pet Friendly Cabins; Pet Fee must be approved and applied
• Crate Trained Preferred, Please bring your own pet bedding
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens