At River's Edge on the Hooch is a lovely, cozy 3 story condo located close to the center of the delightful town of Alpine Helen. The condo is tastefully decorated and located a short walking distance from Helen Water Park. In addition to the water park, guests can enjoy the fun and excitement of tubing the Chattahoochee River in the summer months.
This condo has three king size bedrooms and is great for families or couples who want to be in town but off the main strip. The Chattahoochee River is only a short walk away and the condo has river views. Guests can enjoy watching the tubers on the river or watch the trout fishermen fly fishing.
After a busy day in Helen, shopping and trying one of many delicious restaurants, guests can relax in the hot tub on the deck. The condo has a propane grill so you can grill your mountain trout or steaks to perfection and enjoy a bottle of local wine from one of the areas many wineries.
For outdoor enthusiasts, hiking trails are close by at Smithgall Woods, Dukes Creek, Raven Cliffs, Unicoi State Park, and many others. Sunburst Stables provides horseback riding and zip lines, while Unicoi State Park lake is ideal for swimming & fishing in the summer months.
Helen stays busy all year. Oktoberfest is a great time to visit & sample authentic German dishes and listen to music from the "old country". Visit Helen at Christmas and shop or take a horse drawn carriage ride amongst the twinkling Christmas lights of Helen's winter wonderland!
(2) King Bedrooms
(1) King Bedroom
Table & 4 chairs
Located a short walk from the Chattahoochee River
Dining Room Combo
Gas log fire place
32 “flat screen TV VRC/DVD Combo Player
WIFI PW: unr6jdgr
Glass doors leading out to private deck
Sofa - Sectional leather wrap around sofa.
Wall Art and Lamps
OPEN DINING AREA with table & 6 chairs
Bar & 2 stools
Refrigerator w - Ice Maker
Range – Electric
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Glasses, Dishes, and Dinnerware
1/2 Bath on main floor next to kitchen
Stackable washer & dryer at top of stairs
KING BEDROOM #1
Chest of drawers
2 nights stand with alarm clock
24” TV with DVD/VCR Combo
bathroom NO TUB shower only
KING BEDROOM #2
King Sized Bed
Night Stands (2)
24" TV with VCR/DVD Combo
Bathroom with jetted tub & shower
Table & 2 chairs
*Lower level could be used as a separate 1-bedroom apartment.
Living Room with efficiency kitchen
Leather 2 seat sofas
Gas log fireplace
TV - with DVD/VCR Combo
2 Burner stoves
Table & 2 chairs
KING SIZE BEDROOM
TV with DVD/VCR Combo
BATHROOM WITH SHOWER/TUB COMBO
LOWER LEVEL DECK
Table & 2 chairs
Small Grill (operates off large propane tank)
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night|
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property. A $25.00. $55.00 or $75.00 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
During office after hours guests must report any damages immediately by email to [email protected], stating their full name & address of property and a full description of damage with photos if possible. For damages or accidents considered an emergency call 770 530 8248. Photos of damages may be texted to this phone number, with full description, name of guest and address of property.
If guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
ADDRESS – CABIN RENTALS OF HELEN
• 8016 South Main Street Helen Georgia 30545
• Mailing Address: P O Box 506
• Reservation Line 706-878-4634
• Fax Line (770) 200-2684
• Toll Free (888) 451-0651
• Email: [email protected]
• Website: www.renthelen.com
• Monday - Friday (9 am - 7 pm)
• Saturday and Sunday (10 am - 6 pm)
• 24 Hour Online Booking process available
FORMS OF PAYMENT
• Master Card
• Cashier’s Check
• Personal Checks – Only if cleared bank (15 days) prior to arrival
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
• Berg Inc. or Cabin Rentals of Helen
• P O Box 506, Helen, Georgia 30545
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
• Please do not bring a pet without being registered - $250 fine per pet
• We do have Pet Friendly Cabins; Pet Fee must be approved and applied
• Crate Trained Preferred, Please bring your own pet bedding
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens