Guests will truly enjoy this beautiful home while listening to the sounds of the river running by from the covered-deck which is directly above the river. A fisherman's paradise, 150 yards of trout river frontage, catch your limit on the beautiful clear waters of the fast-flowing Chattahoochee River.
- 25+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet or dog-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
- Firewood not supplied.
- Tubes/kayaks not supplied.
- Georgia fishing license required for fishing on the property. Licenses can be purchased online for as low as $5/day.
This spacious level property is bordered by the Chattahoochee Wildlife Management Preserve. There is something for everyone: fishing, hiking, river tubing, biking, picnicking, horseback riding, or just relaxing by the outdoor fire pit and picnic area.
This perfect spot for rest and relaxation is located close to nature and the headwaters of the upper Chattahoochee River. This lodge home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located only two miles from the vibrant center of Helen, GA. It is the perfect vacation home for couples and families.
A River Runs Thru It is beautifully constructed and features high ceilings, a two-story river rock fireplace, knotty pine paneling throughout, and a well-equipped kitchen with high end stainless appliances.
This property boasts two decks directly overlooking the clear running waters of the Chattahoochee River and exquisite lodge furnishings. The spacious loft master suite features a lovely log king bed and overlooks the two-story great room.
This beautiful home is located just minutes from the shopping and dining of the delightful alpine village of Helen, GA and a short drive to the spectacular Anna Ruby Falls, Dukes Creek Falls, Smithgall Woods Center, and Unicoi State Park.
MAIN ENTRY LEVEL
• Open Two Story Room
• Beautiful Knotty Pine Panel & Timber
• River Rock Two Story Corner Fireplace with Gas Logs and Timber Mantel
• Luxurious Lodge Decor with Plenty of Seating
• Large Flat-Panel HDTV
• Full House Sound System
• Private Setting
• 150 Yards of Chattahoochee Riverfront
• Main Level Covered Deck Straddles the River
• Tongue and Groove Ceiling with Fans
• Large Timber Posts
• Amish Rockers
• Fire Pit
• Bar Overlooking River with 2 Log Bar Stools
• Large Hardwood Table and Benches seats 8
• Gas Grill
• Audio Speakers
• Spot Lights directed on River
• Fully Stocked Kitchen
• Breakfast Bar Seats 4
• Plenty of Pantry Space
• Keurig Coffee Maker
• Baking Dishes
• Italian Serving Pieces
• Beautiful Table Linens
• Complete Set of Pots/Pans
• Dinnerware, Glasses, Flatware, Wineglasses
• Stainless Refrigerator / Gas Stove / Oven / Microwave / Dishwasher
GUEST BEDROOM #1
• Queen-sized Log Frame Bed
• Six-drawer Dresser with Large Mirror
• Ceiling Fan
• Large Closet
GUEST BEDROOM #2
• Queen-sized Pine Frame Bed
• Six-drawer Dresser
• Ceiling Fan
• Large Closet
• Large Vanity with Bronzed Fixtures
• Full Shower
• Large Storage Cabinet
• Washer & Dryer
• Large Pantry Closets
• Iron & Ironing board
LOFT MASTER BEDROOM
• Beautiful King-sized Log Bed
• Massive Log Railing Overlooking Great Room
• Six-drawer Log Dresser
• Two Log End Tables
• Sitting Area
• HDTV and DVD Player
• DVD Collection for Guest Enjoyment
• Sound System (Full House)
• Large Walk-In Closet
LARGE MASTER BATHROOM
• Large Jetted Jacuzzi Tub
• 2 Person Shower with River Rock Wall
• Large Vanity with Bronze Fixtures
***Please note the waterfall feature is disabled/non-operable.
UPSTAIRS DINING ROOM
• Large Hardwood Dining Table & Plush Chairs (Seats 4 - 8)
• May Be Used as Office
• Ceiling Fan
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property. A $25.00. $55.00 or $75.00 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
PET RULES (THIS PROPERTY IS NOT PET FRIENDLY)
• Please do not bring a pet without being registered - $250 fine per pet
• We do have Pet Friendly Cabins; Pet Fee must be approved and applied
• Crate Trained Preferred, Please bring your own pet bedding
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens