Guests will truly enjoy this beautiful home while listening to the sounds of the river running by from the covered-deck which is directly above the river. A fisherman's paradise, 150 yards of trout river frontage, catch your limit on the beautiful clear waters of the fast-flowing Chattahoochee River.
- 25+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
- Firewood not supplied. Firewood not allowed in the gas fireplace.
- Tubes/kayaks not supplied.
- Georgia fishing license required for fishing on the property. Licenses can be purchased online for as low as $5/day.
This spacious level property is bordered by the Chattahoochee Wildlife Management Preserve. There is something for everyone: fishing, hiking, river tubing, biking, picnicking, horseback riding, or just relaxing by the outdoor fire pit and picnic area.
The perfect spot for rest and relaxation. It is located close to nature and the headwaters of the upper Chattahoochee River. This lodge home is only three miles from the vibrant center of Helen, GA. It is the perfect vacation home for couples and families.Elk Manor is the perfect spot for rest and relaxation and is located close to nature at the headwaters of the upper Chattahoochee River. This lodge home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This beautiful home is located just minutes from the shopping and dining of the delightful alpine village of Helen, GA and a short drive to the spectacular Anna Ruby Falls, Dukes Creek Falls, Smithgall Woods Center, and Unicoi State Park.
• Cool River Adventures
• Richard B Russell Scenic Byway
• Tray Mountain
• Spacious with Open Floor Plan
• Stairs to Upper Level with Unique Banister
• Authentic Cabin Feel with Lots of Taxidermy
• Beautifully Decorated with Rustic Furniture & Taxidermy
• WiFi Provided Throughout Property
• HDTV with Dish Satellite
• Stone Fireplace with Gas Logs
• Rocking Chairs
• Bose CD Player
• Large Window Overlooking Chattahoochee River
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Keurig Coffee Maker
• Large Island with Stove Top & Two Barstools
• Wall Oven with Microwave
• Complete Set of Pots/Pans
• Dinnerware, Glassware, Flatware Provided
• Dining Table with Chairs (Seating for 8)
• Large Windows Overlooking Backyard & Chattahoochee River
GUEST BEDROOM #1
• Queen-sized Bed
• Dresser with Mirror
GUEST BEDROOM #2
• Bunk Bed with Log Frame
• Custom Wood Countertop
• Shower with Sliding Door
• King-sized Poster Bed
• HDTV with Dish Satellite
• Large Window Overlooking Front Yard
• Balcony with Spectacular Views of Chattahoochee River
• Closet with Custom Sliding Barndoors
• En Suite Bathroom with Tiled Shower (Glass Door) & Custom Wood Slab Countertop
• Overlooking Chattahoochee River
• Gas Grill (Propane Provided)
• Spacious Backyard
• Stone Firepit
• Plenty of Parking
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less - NO Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on Account - Valid for 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance & completed rental agreement
ARRIVAL (CHECK-IN) TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits; additional fees may apply
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE (CHECKOUT) TIME: 11 AM
• We honor late departures only if schedule permits; additional fees may apply
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property.
• A $25, $55, or $75 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If the guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF, a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, it will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits; please inquire.
• Travel Insurance Recommended; please review Travel Insurance Coverage.
FIREWOOD FOR FIREPIT
• Bring your own firewood for the firepit (not supplied).
• Please NO food, wood, or other objects placed in gas fireplaces.
• Firewood can be purchased at nearby grocery and convenience stores.
• Pets are NOT allowed.
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING!
• $250 Fine
• Cleaning fees vary; Please see rate on your search.
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception.
• Each Cabin Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs.
• Courtesy starter kit provided with each rental: paper towels, bath tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens (Amount Provided is based upon Published Maximum Occupancy)
• A River Runs Thru It