Guests will truly enjoy this beautiful home while listening to the sounds of the river running by from the covered-deck which is directly above the river. A fisherman's paradise, 150 yards of trout river frontage, catch your limit on the beautiful clear waters of the fast-flowing Chattahoochee River.
This spacious level property is bordered by the Chattahoochee Wildlife Management Preserve. There is something for everyone: fishing, hiking, river tubing, biking, picnicking, horseback riding, or just relaxing by the outdoor fire pit and picnic area.
This perfect spot for rest and relaxation is located close to nature and the headwaters of the upper Chattahoochee River. This lodge home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located only two miles from the vibrant center of Helen, GA. It is the perfect vacation home for couples and families.
PLEASE ADVISE - FIREPLACE CURRENTLY OUT OF SERVICE UNTIL NOVEMBER.
- 25+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet or dog-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
- Tubes/kayaks not supplied.
- Georgia fishing license required for fishing on the property. Licenses can be purchased online for as low as $5/day.
• Gas Fireplace
• Wireless Internet
• Dish TV
• (2) Rocking chairs
• Bose CD Player
Kitchen + Dining Area
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Keurig coffee maker
• Large Island w/ built-in stove
• (2) barstools
• Wall oven/microwave
• Dining table with seating for 6
• Large windows overlooking backyard and Chattahoochee River
• Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom #2
• Full Bunk Bed
• Custom wood countertop
• Sink basin
• Spacious layout
• King Bed
• HDTV with Dish
• Large window overlooking front yard
• Balcony with spectacular views of Chattahoochee River
• Closet with custom sliding barndoors
• Tiled shower
• Beautiful wood slab countertop
• Sink basin
• Spacious backyard
• Fire pit area
• Plenty of parking
• Propane Grill (Propane Provided)
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property. A $25.00. $55.00 or $75.00 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
PET RULES (THIS PROPERTY IS NOT PET-FRIENDLY)
• Please do not bring a pet without being registered - $250 fine per pet
• We do have Pet Friendly Cabins; Pet Fee must be approved and applied
• Crate Trained Preferred, Please bring your own pet bedding
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens