Come to the mountains and fall in love with Bear's Den! We promise you won't want to leave this cozy cabin in the woods! Located not far from Unicoi State Park, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin is ideal for a couple or small family.
If you can pull yourself away from soaking in the hot tub, having fun in the game room, or sitting around the outdoor fire pit, the area has an unlimited number of attractions. Visit downtown Helen and enjoy shopping the one of a kind stores or try one or more of the delicious restaurants Helen has to offer. Play a game of mini golf or grab an ice cream!
In the summer you can tube on the Chattahoochee or spend the day at the water park.
If you love the outdoors, then choose your activity: horseback riding at Sunburst Stables, hiking one of numerous area hiking trails, fishing, boating, or swimming; there is surely something for everyone.
Don't limit yourself to visiting Helen in the summer months. Come & enjoy the beautiful colors of fall in the mountains, hike and see the splendor of Anna Ruby Falls or enjoy Helen's annual Oktoberfest, when you can sample German foods and beers. Or delight your senses with an experience of Helen's Christmas winter wonderland with lights, music, and hot chocolate!
(1) King Sized Bed
(1) King-Sized Bed
Covered Front Porch
Rocking Chairs (2)
Covered Back Porch - Private with Hot Tub
Screened In Back Porch - Ping Pong Table
Table and Chairs for two (2)
Leather Love Seat
TV w/ CABLE
Table and Chairs for four (4)
Pots and Pans
BATHROOM #1 -- Shared Hall
King Sized Log Bed
Washer & Dryer
UPPER LEVEL BEDROOM #2
King Sized Bed
UPPER LEVEL BATHROOM #2
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night|
ReviewsWrite a Review
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property. A $25.00. $55.00 or $75.00 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
During office after hours guests must report any damages immediately by email to [email protected], stating their full name & address of property and a full description of damage with photos if possible. For damages or accidents considered an emergency call 770 530 8248. Photos of damages may be texted to this phone number, with full description, name of guest and address of property.
If guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
ADDRESS – CABIN RENTALS OF HELEN
• 8016 South Main Street Helen Georgia 30545
• Mailing Address: P O Box 506
• Reservation Line 706-878-4634
• Fax Line (770) 200-2684
• Toll Free (888) 451-0651
• Email: [email protected]
• Website: www.renthelen.com
• Monday - Friday (9 am - 7 pm)
• Saturday and Sunday (10 am - 6 pm)
• 24 Hour Online Booking process available
FORMS OF PAYMENT
• Master Card
• Cashier’s Check
• Personal Checks – Only if cleared bank (15 days) prior to arrival
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
• Berg Inc. or Cabin Rentals of Helen
• P O Box 506, Helen, Georgia 30545
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
• Please do not bring a pet without being registered - $250 fine per pet
• We do have Pet Friendly Cabins; Pet Fee must be approved and applied
• Crate Trained Preferred, Please bring your own pet bedding
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens