- 21+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This propery is not pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
Come to the mountains and fall in love with Bear's Den! We promise you won't want to leave this cozy cabin in the woods! Located not far from Unicoi State Park, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin is ideal for a couple or small family.
If you can pull yourself away from soaking in the hot tub, having fun in the game room, or sitting around the outdoor fire pit, the area has an unlimited number of attractions. Visit downtown Helen and enjoy shopping the one of a kind stores or try one or more of the delicious restaurants Helen has to offer. Play a game of mini golf or grab an ice cream!
In the summer you can tube on the Chattahoochee or spend the day at the water park.
If you love the outdoors, then choose your activity: horseback riding at Sunburst Stables, hiking one of numerous area hiking trails, fishing, boating, or swimming; there is surely something for everyone.
Don't limit yourself to visiting Helen in the summer months. Come & enjoy the beautiful colors of fall in the mountains, hike and see the splendor of Anna Ruby Falls or enjoy Helen's annual Oktoberfest, when you can sample German foods and beers. Or delight your senses with an experience of Helen's Christmas winter wonderland with lights, music, and hot chocolate!
Covered Front Porch
- Rocking Chairs
- Hot Tub with towels
- Ping Pong Table
- String Lights
- Gas Grill - propane provided
- Charcoal Grill - charcoal not provided
Fire Pit Area
- Fire Pit - wood not provided
- Partial mountain view
- Wood Fireplace
- Leather Sofa
- Coffee Table
- Leather Love Seat
- Smart TV with Provided Hulu Streaming Account
Kitchen + Dining Area
- Table and Chairs for four (4)
- Pots and Pans
- Baking Dishes
- Coffee Pot
- King Log Bed
- Smart TV with Hulu Streaming
Bathroom - Shared
- Shower / Tub
- Pool Table
- Washer & Dryer
- King Bed
- HDTV with Hulu Streaming
Upper Level Bathroom
- Tub/Shower Combo
- Towels Provided
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2
• Cancellation Policy - Effective upon Reservation
• 15 Days or Less – No Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
• 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on account – Valid 12 months
• 50% down payment to reserve cabin (unless promotion applies)
• Specials may apply as low as $99 down with a payment plan arranged
• Balance due 15 days prior to arrival
• Directions and Check in Instructions are mailed 5 days prior to arrival with a zero balance
CHECK IN TIME: 4 PM
• We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply
• Some mountain roads are gravel and narrow.
• Some roads may require an SUV or 4 Wheel Drive, please inquire
• GPS directions are not recommended after dark
DEPARTURE TIME: 11 AM
• Late Departures can be arranged by office, additional fees may apply
• Late Departures only if schedule permits
SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
• The Damage Protection Fee depends on the size of the property. A $25.00. $55.00 or $75.00 non-refundable damage waiver is added to every reservation. This waiver will cover up to $700 for accidental or inadvertent damages. This is only applicable if the damages are reported at the time of the incident.
If guest chooses to opt out of paying the mandatory DPF a substantial deposit will be required and placed on the guest's credit card in lieu of DPF. This money will be held until a post departure inspection is completed. If there are no charges against this deposit, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. Please note that once you have chosen the deposit option, to change back to the Damage Protection Fee, you will incur a charge of $100.
• Credit Card - Must Remain On File for Damages Exceeding $700.
• Larger Cabins or Rentals may require additional security deposits, please inquire
• Travel Insurance Recommended, please review Travel Insurance Coverage
• Can bring your own if preferred – Not supplied at cabins
• Fireplaces are Seasonal, please inquire about dates
PET RULES (THIS PROPERTY IS NOT PET-FRIENDLY)
• Please do not bring a pet without being registered - $250 fine per pet
• We do have Pet Friendly Cabins; Pet Fee must be approved and applied
• Crate Trained Preferred, Please bring your own pet bedding
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING! $250.00 FINE.....
• Cleaning Fees Vary, Please see rate on your search
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and …Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception
• Each Cabin-Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, paper towels, tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs
• Starter Kit provided with each rental, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Kitchens are Fully Equipped
• All Rentals have either a propane or charcoal grill
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens