- 21+ age requirement for lead guest. No exceptions.
- This property is not pet-friendly. No exceptions.
- Digital rental agreement will be required to sign and complete after property is booked.
- Trailers not allowed in community
- Motorcycles not allowed in community
Cozy Bear Cabin is the ultimate family getaway for your next trip to the north GA mountains! Located in Innsbruck Golf Resort minutes away from downtown Helen, this property boasts many features including a roomy spacious layout, large back deck with hot tub, a game room with a vintage arcade game, and adorable bear-themed decor throughout the cabin. This 3-level retreat sleeps 10 comfortably and is ideal for families.
- High-Speed WiFi throughout home
- Smart TV with Streaming (sign-in with your own accounts)
- Decorative Fireplace
- Large Sectional Couch
- Fully Equipped with Essentials
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Stove / Oven
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Coffee Mugs
- Pots & Pans
- King Platform Bed
- Large Closet
- Full Bathroom
- Essentials Provided
- Tub Shower
- In Hallway
- 3/4 Wrap Around Deck
- Hot Tub
- Patio Table
- Gas Grill (Propane Provided)
- Queen Bed
- Balcony overlooking main level deck
- Full/Double Bed
- Balcony overlooking driveway
- Shared with both upper-level bedrooms
- Full with Shower Tub
- Essentials Provided
Game Room / Family Room
- Large Leather Sectional
- Ms. Pac-Man Arcade Game
- Foosball Table
- Bunk Bed
- Access to Lower Deck
- (2) Twin Beds
- En Suite
- Essentials Provided
- Stand-In Shower
- Outdoor Furniture
- Patio Table
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
|Early Week (Sun-Wed)||$349||$349||$349||$349||$349||$349||$349||2|
|Dec - 2023|
|Jan - 2024|
|Feb - 2024|
|Mar - 2024|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Before booking a reservation at any of the Innsbruck Properties listed by Cabin Rentals of Helen , please be advised of the rules and regulations outlined below. These rules are strictly enforced. Any person in violation of these rules will be subject to immediate eviction of the property and subject to applicable fines and fees set by Cabin Rentals of Helen.
THIS IS A GATED AND PEACEFUL COMMUNITY
If you are planning a family reunion, large gathering, or any type of party, please consider other venues.
DO NOT BOOK IN THE COMMUNITY IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A PEACEFUL AND QUIET FAMILY SETTING. NO PARTIES ALLOWED
HITCHED TRAILERS- No Hitched trailers of any kind are allowed- You cannot enter through the guard gate with a trailer, even to unload. No boat trailers, boats, travel trailers, inoperative automobiles, campers.
BOUNCY HOUSES/INFLATABLES- No Bouncy Houses or Inflatables of any kind are permitted inside of Innsbruck or at any Cabin Rentals of Helen Property
NOISE ORDINANCE/QUIET TIME-
NO NOISE AFTER 10 PM. The Community strictly enforces a 10:00 pm to 7:00 am noise curfew. Noise over 70 dcb is subject to the Helen City noise ordinance. The Helen Police Department will address excessive noise of any kind including loud vehicles, talking or shouting loudly, or music emanating from any home, which results in complaints.
You are not allowed to have more than the registered
guest at the home at any given time.
VEHICLES AND PARKING
Only registered vehicles are permitted to be in the driveway at the property you have reserved.
Parking is permitted in designated driveway spaces, as some homes have fewer than four available spaces. No street parking is permitted in the Innsbruck Community. All vehicles must clearly display an Innsbruck Rental Pass. Vehicles without proper identification will be required to leave the community immediately.
IF YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES, Cabin Rentals of Helen reserves the right to contact Helen Police Department Immediately. Upon Helen PD being dispatched, there will be an automatic $250 fine for disturbing the piece. Cabin Rentals of Helen reserves the right to enforce immediate eviction of the property if the violation(s) are not resolved after the initial action is taken.
Check-In / Check-Out
- Contactless Self Check-In at 4 PM.
- Check-Out is at 11 AM.
Please note: All Innsbruck guests must pass through the gate to enter. It is imperative that you provide correct vehicle information on your signed rental agreement. You can update this as needed but please do so in a timely manner so that no problems will arise. The gate closes at 10PM every day so if you foresee arriving later than 10PM, please contact our office for after hours instructions.
- 50% payment is due at checkout for bookings further than 15 days out.
- 2nd 50% payment due 15 days before arrival.
- If your arrival date is already within the 15-day window of arrival full payment will be required at time of booking.
- Cleaning Fee (Varies Per Property)
- Property Damage Insurance ($25-$75 depending on size of property)
- Effective upon Reservation
- 15 Days or Less - NO Refunds - Rescheduling Not Available
- 16 Days or Greater - Credit issued on Account - Valid for 12 months
• All properties located in the Innsbruck gated golf community have access to the Sports Complex and IGLS pool & clubhouse. Please note: the community pool does NOT open until Memorial Day weekend.
• Pets are NOT allowed. A $250 penalty fee will be billed if a pet is found to be on property.
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING!
• $250 Fine
• Cleaning fees vary; Please see rate on your search.
• Provided by a Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and CPO Hot Tub and Management Team
• We take pride in the cleanliness of rentals with no exception.
• Each Cabin Rental has an assigned personal housekeeper for your specific needs.
• Courtesy starter kit provided with each rental: paper towels, bath tissue, trash bags, dish detergent and tabs, bath soaps, shampoos, lotion, and hand soap
• All Rentals are supplied with Towels and Linens (Amount Provided is based upon Published Maximum Occupancy)
Please review our Rental Agreement for a complete breakdown of our terms and conditions, including our cancellation terms.